Tour Code: PHB.3D
Duration: 3 days 2 nights
Router: Phu Quoc Island
Reaching Phu Quoc, the largest island in the group of 16 islands on the scenic & forested archipelago in Kien Giang province, tourists feel comfortable as if they were in a dream world of their own. This charming land is famous for its deserted beaches that help tourists escape from all worries of their daily life so that they can really enjoy the precious gift from nature.
Day 1: PHU QUOC (…/L/D)
Morning: pick-up transfer to have breakfast, then visit Su Muon Pagoda, Ham Ninh Fishing Village, Pepper plantation-where fresh pepper is grown. Drive to Duong Dong town. Lunch. Check into hotel. Free at leisure. Sea bathing. Dinner. Stroll at Dinh Cau market or night squid fishing (at your own expense). 0/n in Phu Quoc.
Day 2: PHU QUOC FISHING & SNORKELING (B/L/D)
Breakfast. Visit the South of Phu Quoc Island, getting on boat and cruise to southern archipelago, fishing, enjoy a snorkeling activity at coral kingdom. Enjoying a seafood lunch on boat.
Back drive to Duong Dong, on the way, stopover to visit:
- Coconut Prison: The History of the Revolution during the French Colonial era and the “American War”.
- Fish Sauce Factory: a sauce type famous produced from fresh fish. “Fish Sauce in the marking - The essential spices to all Vietnamese Cusines”
- Pearl Farm: “Experience the beauty and allure of pearls which across centuries and cultures have long been associated with wealth, royalty and glamour”. The place you can find out procedures of pearl production.
- Local myrtle wine - a kind of wine is made from ripen myrtaceous fruits (Sim fruits) which can be found in Phu Quoc island only. Have a dinner at local restaurant. Back to hotel. Overnight.
Day 3: PHU QUOC (B/L)
Breakfast. Free at leisure - Check out. Lunch - Transfer to the airport for flight back to your home. End of services.
** B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner
- Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle.
- Entrance fees
- 2-night hotel accommodation with twin/triple share and daily breakfasts. HOA BINH PHU QUOC RESORT (4*)
- 5 meals at the local restaurant.
- English-speaking tour guide.
- Peace Tour cap; drinking water and cool tissue on bus
- Air ticket
- All of airfares, airport tax
- Drinks in meals (1 unit (coke /beer / mineral water)
- Supplement for SGL occupancy
- Travel insurance
- Tip for guide & driver. Personal expense(s): eating seafoods at Ham Ninh fishing village, night squid fishing, telephone, laudry, playing sport activities at Sao beach, ….
- 12 years old to up: 100% of tour fare
- Between 6-11 years old: 50% of tour fare (sharing the same bed with parents)
- Between 2 - 5 years old: free of tour fare
10 days – 19 days
Fine 20% tour price
03 days – 09 days
Fine 60% tour price
24 – 48 hours
Fine 70% tour price
Winthin 24 hour
Fine 100% tour price